magic ptr

magicptr.com

Ten Dollar click

wealth4allteam

wealth4all

Friday, June 4, 2010

WELCOME TO YOUR GROWING TREE-

our family history is a rich legacy. I am here to help you discover the roots of your family tree and help you learn about your ancestors. With 20 years of genealogy research experience, and a degree in History, I can help you find names, birth, death and marriage information, immigration records, military records and more.

My specialty is in conducting research with sources in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Australia and New Zealand. However I am not limited to research for just those countries. I am able to read and translate English, Old English and French.

As part of your project, I will prepare a binder with charts and copies of all documentation. In addition, I will give you a portable thumb drive with electronic copies of all charts and documentation as well. The binder and portable thumb drive will be given to you at no additional cost.

Source:

http://www.your-growing-tree.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment